FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS?
1. Where is the school located?
Our school located very near to Airport and adjacent to Codissia Trade Fair Grounds in a serene environment.
2. When will the school open?
The Academic year 2022 – 23 has started on 6th April 2022 and continues till the end of the month and again resumes in the month of June 2022.
3. What grades does the school offer?
The school offers Kindergarten Pre KG, LKG and UKG to Grade 12 with CBSE Curriculum.
4. What is the schedule at Githanjali Public School?
Pre. KG to U.K.G : 09.00 a.m. – 03.00 p.m.
Grade 1 – 12 : 08.40 a.m. – 03.20 p.m.
5. Do you follow any specific books for the curriculum?
Yes, we do follow NCERT designed books.
6. In what ways will the school inform about the student’s performance?
One to one meeting with the parents will be conducted at the end of every month to discuss the areas of improvement. A regular parent teacher’s meeting will be conducted to discuss the matters regarding the school.
7. Do you have trained faculties?
Yes, we do have well trained faculties. Our faculties are hand picked based on their individual skills. Though they are well experienced they undergo extensive training for 3 months. This helps them to implement the curriculum to the children.
8. Do you provide First aid in School?
Yes, we have a double-bedded Medicare room to give immediate care to the children.
9. Do you have transport facilities?
Yes, we do offer transport facilities. You can collect the details from the school office.
10. What will be the parent’s role in the school?
School management expects a complete cooperation from the parents for their parental participation in the teaching – learning process, which leads to best results for children. Their suggestions will definitely help us to build Githanjali Public School as one of the best in the field of education.